Thu, Nov 07|
Pennsylvania Avenue Resource Center
Historic LePageville Cemetery & Community Lecture Series Presentation
"A Piece of Savannah's 19th Century African American Past: Steps Towards Preservation"
Time & Location
Nov 07, 2019, 5:30 PM
Pennsylvania Avenue Resource Center, 425 Pennsylvania Ave, Savannah, GA 31404, USA
About the Event
Historic LePageville Cemetery & Community Lecture Series Presentation to be presented by Prof. Pat West, Savannah State University (SSU), Dept. of English, Languages, and Cultures.
- Ms. Brittani Truell, Teacher, SCCPSS, and English Major Alumnus, SSU
- Commissioner Chester A. Ellis, Historic Carver Village Neighborhood
- Mr. Dan Fischer, EMC Engineering
- Artifacts Exhibit by Ms. Patricia Jenkins, LePageville Historian
- Volunteer Sign Ups
- Light Refreshments will be served